Welcome to the World of Mayanand

This blog is all about my experiences of this long and eventful journey called life.

Friday, January 13, 2006

To be emotional or not?

Some ppl say emotions are main thing in life whereas others say that being emotional is a hindrance to growth and mental peace. Even some ppl consider it as weakness. So what r pros and cons of being emotional or otherwise? What I think is that being emotional is very necessary if u want to enjoy the life to its fullest. But dont let ur emotion fool u. sometimes they r very deceiving and u get trapped in them. Be emotional but dont be blind. Actually it happens a lot of times that emotions blur our vision and we become biased. Emotions are like a spell when u r into it u cant know that its a spell and when u come out of it then it seems that u were fool. Sometimes we cant help it and we have to flow with emotions. Being emotional brings a major disadvantage that u get hurted very easily and that can steal ur mental peace. Best thing seems that keep ur expectations low but dont ignore other ppl's expectations frm u. I always want to achive proper balance between emotions and mind. I hope I will succeed someday and till that day my friends plz forgive me if I have ever hurted you. Thats all for now. Keep visiting and keep posting ur comments on my blog.

8 Comments:

At 1:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

abe kya hua kisi girlfriend ne dhokha de diya kya?
rajat

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Maya (Nand) Jha said...

Nahi yaar mera to yahi hisab hai :No Girl Friend, No Tension. Its not only abt gf, its true for any kind of relationship.

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Arvinda said...

Ahem! Emotions!! rings a bell...should I ask someone to comment on this blog?? ;) lol !!!

 
At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

deepti jha said...

being emotinal or not?

it has always been big qwes4 me till i came across this article...and the situation in which i was wen i was goin through this article really hepled....i do sometimes behave like emotional fool and den repent thinking that wat i did was stupidity....watever is written in dis article is very true acc to me.... and just applies to each and very individual...i wud also say the way it's been written is really touching

2:31 PM

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Maya (Nand) Jha said...

Thanks deepti! I am so glad that you could connect with this posting.

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Abhay said...

abe maya, was just going through your proofile and saw this topic which caught my eye. the answer is simple and it lies with you only. its never wrong to follow your emotions and your heart. Unless until you do that, you will never explore and never learn, and will never be able to realise what you truly want from life (or I should say realise your destiny, if you want it that way). Read up the only blog that I have written. Its on essentially why people do whatever they do and what they should do. have already sent you the link. Hope that you would get your answer there. am thinking on a more elaborate and simploified version of the same thing again. will send that across to you.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Maya (Nand) Jha said...

kothari dear: thanks for coming by and posting ur comment. Following emotions and heart is a different thing and my post was not focussed on that. My post is about being emotional for a person/friend i.e being emotional in a relationship. I will welcome if you give ur comment again considering my clarification in mind.

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Abhay said...

arre maya mere dost... I understood what ur post is about... just try to view my global comments in the scenario that u have written in ur post. when I say following emotions and following ur heart then I actually mean (in ur context) flowing with ur momentary emotions. I do not say that u wudnt get hurt by this but all I say is that the same experience which causes u pain, shud be instead taken as a learning experience. abe dhang se nahi bata paa raha hoon... just give me a call. bahut dino se baat bhi nahi hui hai. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home